Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back to the airport- and on to a new adventure!

So- on the Fourth of July we created a few fireworks of our own by taking off to Paris, via Chicago. Now-we admit that we are NOWHERE as fabulous as Andrew and Gordon, but we must modestly say that we do some things with a certain......oh- "je ne sais pas". This is our story. Read it and weep as we travel through Paris, on to the Alsace area of Eastern France, to Berlin, a cruise down the Volga in Russia, several nights in Hong Kong and a cruise through China. I already wish I had packed less...... and weighed less. Travelling is hell on a diet.

We made it safely to Chicago, then on to the fun part- the short 8 hours to Charles de Gaulle. Finally- champagne with a smile. We got the menu, played games on the console, drank a bit- then settled in for a wee bit of a nap- to arrive fresh, you understand. Unfortunately, although our watches said 2am our BODIES said 6pm......

to be continued.......

2 comments:

  1. Miss you oodles! Counting the minutes 'til the next post-a-rama! Besos! (Or should I say, baisers? Is that right!?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. No, Baisers does not mean kisses. Its actually shockingly close to the slang for.....procreate. Lets just leave it at that. Im thrilled to see you started a blog. It motivated me to post something on mine! I love you both! I hope the jet lag splits soon. Let me know when we can talk. I'd love to hear how Paris has held up since we were last there.

    ReplyDelete